- Largely self-educated programmer
- Learned to program to start web startups
- Co-founded Pipe
- Wrote software at various companies (Plaid, Invitae, Braintree)
- Invested in various companies, will put the list up one day
- Computer systems. The idea that a hunk of metal with electricity passing through it (computers) can accomplish so much is a marvel. Understanding the various layers of abstractions that enable this to work end-to-end is something I'm currently fascinated by.
- A better way to do web programming. Yes, this is incredibly saturated. I was (un)fortunate enough to be a junior developer through the massive evolution of the web stack. And although much has changed, somehow the web feels harder to develop for. Modern web frameworks are incredibly hard to understand and debug.
- 3d printing and CAD.
Get in touch if you think we have something in common to discuss. First name dot last name at gmail dot com. I can't promise to reply to your email, but I can say that many of my best relationships have started out with a cold email.